Search The Web

Thursday, September 15, 2011

What, Me Worry, About Hackers ?

Yes, Alfred E. Newman, now that you ask.

Why ?

Check out '8 Things You Won't Believe Can Be Hacked' by Colin Murdock of humor site CRACKED.COM. My comments, in parens below, should make clear to you, dear reader, that I for one am not amused at the prospect that hackers might actually be able to :


#8. Explode Your Genitals ( Note to self: keep laptop off lap, on desk !).
#7. Cut Your Car's Brakes ( No problem if brakes shot anyway, right ?)
#6. Control a Nuclear Power Plant ( What's a lead suit go for these days ? Hmmm... )
#5. Use Your Computer Screen as a Two-Way Mirror ( Go ahead, *hole, watch me pick my nose !)
#4. Shower in Free Money ( Really, I'd rather bag it, then spend it. )
#3. Crash the National Power Grid ( Hey, genius-boy, you ever buy that portable generator ? Didn't think so. )
#2. Stop Your Heart ( I can think of more fun ways to do that. Speaking of which, wonder what's Megan Marshak up to these days ?)
#1. See You Naked ( What kind of sick f*ck gets turned on, ogling an X-ray ? )